Molton Brown have launched a line of eau de toilette fragrances based on rare ingredients that are sourced from all around the world, there are fragrances such as Black Peppercorn, Pink Pepperpod, Heavenly Gingerlily, Oudh Accord & Gold, Ylang-Ylang, Bushukan and Orange & Bergamont.  Molton Brown describes the fragrances to be like pieces of art, each top, heart and base not are perfectly balanced with the top note being complex, the heart being strong and a lasting base.

The fragrance that I have been trailing is the Fiery Pink Pepper which to me is quite fresh but has a nice spicy depth to it, it contains ginger, rose accord, jasmine sambac and the base contains patchouli and oak moss.

I feel like it's one of those fragrances that you don't have to think too much about, it's really easy to just throw on with any outfit and whatever day you might have, I wear perfume everyday and I like wearing this one around the house or when I'm popping around to the local cafe or shops, not to overpowering but still has enough depth to be worn day or night.

For more information on Molton Brown Click Here.

Sx.