Endota Spa are spas located around Australia that I have had the pleasure of going to over the years and as soon as I walk into a salon I'm instantly relaxed. The therapists that work there are always highly knowledgable on the services and products that they offer and really take the time out to figure out what best treatment and product is best for you.

They also offer a range of their own organic skincare which I will be walking you through my personal favourites in the lineup....


1. Charcoal Detox Mask:
I love a charcoal mask as much as the next person, this one I liked a lot because it wasn't as drying as other charcoal masks that I have tried before but I could still feel it drawing out impurities. The thing I loved most about the mask was how glowing my skin was afterwards, it contains argan oil which helps to moisturise the skin as well as kaolin and mineral clay to draw out impurities. It's best to be used 1-2 times a week for 10-15 minutes then rinsed off avoiding the eye area. When you use a purifying mask a couple of times a week it gives your skin a deep clean and in turn will help the products you use thereafter absorb better.


2. Deep Hydration Face Moisturiser:
Moisturising is normally the final step in your routine, it helps to hydrate your skin throughout the day, even someone like me with oily skin using a moisturiser is crucial as it will with balancing your skin. This one contains Grapeseed Oil and Omegas 3,6 & 9 to add hydration and boost skins elasticity.

3. Coffee & Coconut Resurfacing Polish:
I am addicted to coffee scrubs, there you go I said it. This one is lovely, it contains coffee and coconut husk to exfoliate and tone your skin, it also contains pomegranate for an antioxidant hit.

4. Coconut & Grapefruit Melting Body Balm:
An oil based body balm that leaves your skin glowing and deeply nourished, smells like grapefruit which to me really wakes me up in the morning and perks me up during the day.

To find out more about Endota Spa and their locations Click Here.

Sx.