MANKIND MELBOURNE.





A few weeks ago I was walking along Crown Street in Surry Hills and spotted a clinic called MANKIND I really liked the way it looked and kind of mentally jotted it down as somewhere to try, a week later it appeared on one of my favourite websites Beauticate (which you can check out here.) and I thought right I need to check these guys out.

A few days ago I was asked to go in for a treatment at their Toorak Road clinic, which is a beautiful space that's full of light and makes you feel instantly relaxed. I had a facial with their head therapist Bridgette and she used a mixture of Dermalogica and their own skincare line.

The Face Treatment consists of a skin analysis, double cleanse, power exfoliation, extractions, treatment mask and a neck and scalp massage. Bridgette also incorporated a facial massage and every treatment comes with a complimentary tidy for the eyebrows, ears and nose and I went with the eyebrow tidy.

Products used:

Kind Everyday Face Wash
(All products mentioned below are Dermalogica)

*Products marked with an asterisk are professional products.

Special Cleansing Gel (One of my faves!)
Age Smart Skin Resurfacing Cleanser
Daily Microfoliant (Mixed with above)
Age Smart Multivitamin Thermofoliant
*EA Exfoliant (Mixed with above)
*Scaling Fluid (For extractions)
*Calming Complex with Massage Cream
*Collidal Mask As An Eye Mask
Multivitamin Power Recovery Mask
Agesmart Antioxidant Hydramist
Ultracalming Complex
Multivitamin Power Firm
Dynamic Skin Recovery SPF50
Hot Towels with Lavender Oil.

My skin felt amazing afterwards and I felt really relaxed, I would highly recommend this clinic to anyone. 

For more information on MANKIND Click Here.

For more information on Dermalogica Click Here.