1. Anti - Dandruff Shampoo:
Cleanses the hair whilst rebalancing it, with regular use will help reduce flakiness. Contains a RechargeComplex which is a combination of Guarana and Caffeine as well as an Instant Microfluid Technology.

2. Thickening Shampoo:
A gentle cleansing shampoo that helps to add body and volume to the hair.

3. Hair and Body Shampoo:
Cleanses the body and hair whilst adding moisture and maintaing optimal health.

4. Activating Scalp Tonic:
A leave in treatment that works to give you stronger and healthier hair, massage in and either blow dry or let air dry.

5. Styling Power Gel:
Alcohol free styling gel that lets you create your desired look.

6. Dry Styling Wax:
A dry wax that can be used to keep the hair in place, I like rubbing this in-between my hands to warm the product up then apply, for me it lasts all day and still lets me move my hair around.

For more information on Goldwell Click Here.

Sx.