ESTEE LAUDER NIGHT WEAR PLUS 3 MINUTE DETOX MASK.



As a beauty blogger I'm constantly trying out new products but every once in a while a product comes along that really excites me, an example of this would be the new Night Wear Plus 3 Minute Detox Mask from Estee Lauder.  The mask contains Kaolin Clay which helps to draw out impurities, the best thing about this mask is that it dries in three minutes and is ready to rinse off straight away, I pop mine on while I'm brushing my teeth or putting some sort of hair treatment in.

I actually like using mine in the morning when my skin is feeling extra oily, as I just pop it on while I'm having my coffee or organising my outfit. The product has the same cucumber fragrance as the daywear products which leaves the skin refreshed without any tight feeling. It's the perfect mask to use a few times a week to give your skin an extra clean, it will also help the products that you put on top absorb into the skin better, therefore working more efficiently.

To purchase the Night Wear Plus  3 Minute Detox Mask Click Here.

In Australia Estee Lauder is available at Myer and David Jones stores and selected pharmacies, for more information on Estee Lauder Click Here.

Sx.