ROSE PRIVÉE - EAU DE PARFUM



Fragrance to me always evokes a certain memory, as soon as I smell a certain fragrance it instantly brings back memories of different times of my life.

Roses have been in the gardens of the majority of my family and the fragrance of the flower always brings back memories of my childhood. When I recieved Rose Privee from L'Artisan Parfumeur I was instantly bought back to my childhood playing in gardens surronded my roses.

The fragrance is light and reminds you of a summers day, it interprets the iconic may rose which is combined with magnolia, mandarin and notes of hay which is reminiscent of sunny days in the south of France.

The fragrance has a contemporary scent that is light enough to wear in the summer and deep enough to wear in the winter.

For more information on L'Artisan Parfumeur Click Here.