Handsome Skincare is a brand that I have been introduced to recently, it's a brand that instantly caught my attention. The line is an edited collection of products formulated for me, but I personally think women could use the products as well, the products contain a mixture of natural and organic ingredients and have been a permanent fixture in my routine for the past weeks.

Let's walk through the collection...


1. Facial Wash:

Contains organic Ylang Ylang, Bergamont and Orange which makes it a really refreshing wash, it contains Hyaluronic Acid which will help to hydrate the skin as it cleanses. It's quite a thick consistency in the best way, it really gives you a deep cleanse without stripping.

2. Facial Moisturiser:

A lightweight facial moisturiser that contains organic Avocado, Hempseed and Sandalwood that will help to hydrate and anti age the complexion. Lightweight formula that absorbs quickly without any residue.

3. Body Wash:

With fragrances of Organic Lime, Banksia and Bergamont this foaming wash cleanses without stripping, it does foam up nicely which I like because I feel like I'm getting a better clean and a little goes a long way.

4. 2 in 1 Shampoo:

A shampoo and light conditioner in one formula that contains peppermint to help cleanse the hair, I really like this product it manages to tame my crazy hair and I really love the fragrance, it's very uplifting.

5. Shave Gel:

This gel contains Organic Aloe, Witch Hazel and Bitter orange in a foaming formula which I like in a shaving gel, the ingredients in this shaving gel help to soothe the skin and prevent some of the irritation that comes from shaving.

For more information on Handsome Skincare Click Here.

Sx.