DERMALOGICA OVERNIGHT REPAIR SERUM.


Serums are probably my most favourite part of my skincare routine, the serum that you choose should be one that's perfectly tailored to your skin type. A serum is normally thinner in consistency to a moisturiser therefore it absorbs quicker into the skin delivering nutrients deep into the skin.

The Overnight Repair Serum be directly applied to the skin after the toning stage, or my favourite way to use it is too apply about five drops to my moisturiser (I normally mix in with Dermalogica Super Rich Moisturiser or Dermalogica Pure Night) and massage it into your skin.

The product helps to boost collagen production and has a multitude of age fighting benefits, I always notice a difference in my skin when using this product with my moisturiser.

For more information on Dermalogica Click Here.

Sx.