Regular readers of my site will know that I'm obsessed with essence/lotion type products and when I found out that Lancome was releasing their version of it I was more excited than you can imagine.

The product in question is the Energie De Vie which aims to protect the skin from environmental stressors that we are exposed to daily, when your skin is exposed to those elements it generally looks tired, this product will help to give it abit of a boost.

The thing I love most about this product is the texture, it's quite a thick gel consistency but when in contact with the skin turns into a water lotion that instantly absorbs into the skin, it is abit of a sensory overload when you apply it as it contains floral notes of amber, patchouli and vetiver. 

The main ingredients in the lotion are:

Gentiana root extract:
Helps to enhance the energy flow in the skin dermis and epidermis.

Wild yam root:
Nurtures mature skin.

Tamarin extract:
Boosts skin hydration levels.

Soy bean seed extract:
Helps to defend from environmental stressors.

I would use this product on top of an exfoliating toner or in place of a traditional toner.

For more information on Lancome Click Here.

Sx.