You all know that I'm a devotee to an acid toner, and as I have stated in previous posts acid toning isn't as scary as it sounds, it's just liquid exfoliants that you use in the traditional toner stage of your routine, if by chance you find it abit too much for your skin you can use a hydrating mist or toning lotion on top to calm it down.

One of my current favourites is the Gentle Exfoliator Brightening Toner from Clarins which contains Tamarind Fruit Acids and White Nettle to exfoliate and tighten the pores. I find that it helps to refine my skin texture and I don't seem to be getting any small bumps on my face that I normally get.

It easily slots into your routine after your cleansing routine and can be applied with a cotton pad or your hands.

Click To Buy.

*This was a collaboration with www.shoppinglinks.com and www.ry.com.au