I have only just been introduced to using Clarins skincare, and I'm really impressed. It's a brand that has been on my radar for a few years now and have always wanted to trial it and include it in my collection. I have to say that there are so many hidden gems in the line, the products work instantly and just do what they promise to do.

The first product I have tried from the line is the Cleansing Milk with Alpine Herbs which is a gentle non foaming cleansing milk that removes makeup, impurities and dirt from the skin without stripping it and leaving you with that tight feeling, it has a quite refreshing fragrance which seems to wake me up in the morning even before my first coffee which is always a bonus.

The product aims to balance the skins PH levels and leave it moisturised.


Sx.

*This was a collaboration with www.shoppinglinks.com and  www.ry.com.au