CAIM & ABLE CLEMENTINE & COFFEE BODY SCRUB.


I may have a slight addiction to coffee body scrubs, they leave your skin so smooth! And I don't tend to use too many body lotions, I do have some in my kit that I use once in awhile but I find if I use a coffee scrub a couple of times a week that's enough moisture for me.

I was recently sent this Clementine & Coffee body scrub from Caim & Able and it's lovely, it contains mandarin and dead sea salts to polish off dead skin cells and leave your skin smooth and radiant. It also contains Magnesium Chloride which will help with sun damaged skin, aches and pains and will even assist in wrinkle reduction.

I find that for me it's enough to use on it's own without a moisturiser, I do own quite a lot of body scrubs but this one is definitely one of my favourites that I have tried so far.

For more information on Caim & Able Click Here.

Sx.