Just as my obsession with Ultraceuticals continues they release a new improved formula of their famous Vitamin C serum titled the Ultra C10+ Serum, as I have mentioned in previous posts Vitamin C is one of my favourite ingredients, it really works to keep the skin healthy and also contains natural uv filters to protect your skin from environmental stressors.

The serum contains 10% pure Vitamin C and two peptides MicroElastin and MicroCollagen which work in sync to fight fine lines, wrinkles and improve skin texture, like all Ultraceutical products it is 100% Australian made and owned and not tested on animals and is also paraben and synthetic fragrance free.

I will always have a Vitamin C serum incorporated into my routine as I always notice a massive difference to my skin when I use it, I like to use mine in the morning.


For more information on Ultraceuticals Click Here.

Sx.