The team at La Prairie asked beauty media to trial their new serum for two weeks to see the results, I have used a few products from the La Prairie line before and they just work, there's no other way to say it, for me personally when I apply one of their products I see an instant effect.

The serum in question is the brands most advanced, most accelerated wrinkle interceptor yet, and let's be honest who doesn't want a product that intercepts wrinkles. The serum aims to re activate collagen and elastin in just two weeks, when collagen and elastin has been boosted your skin has a ethereal glow to it and it will make skin look younger and feel smoother.

I have been using the serum for a few weeks now and I have noticed a significant difference in how my skin looks and feels, La Prairie serums always make my skin feel velvety and look instantly younger.

If there is one product that you should spend your money on it should be a serum as it is normally thinner in consistency to a moisturiser therefore will absorb into the skin quicker and deliver all the nutrients deep into your skin.

To buy the Anti Aging Response Booster Serum by La Prairie Click Here.

For more information on La Prairie Click Here.

Sx.