Dermalogica has been a brand that has been in my personal routine for over ten years now, I was invited to visit their head office in Melbourne for a course of four Bio Surface Peel treatments:





Bio Surface Peel:

Prep Solution: Preps your skin for the peel, helps to dissolve dead skin to help better absorption of future products that will be applied next.
Step 2: 

Enzyme Active: Enzymes begging the peeling process.
(And don't threat, you won't look like Samantha from sex and the city, peels have come along way since then)
Step 3: 

Acid Active: Deeply exfoliates the skin.
Step 4:

De-Celerator: Helps to neutralize the peel and calm the skin.

This week (4/6/15) was my first treatment and my therapist Lisa used three layers of the peel for my particular skin, she determines how many layers she uses depending on your skin. Like all Dermalogica treatments you get a diagnosed face mapping and your face goes under a wood lamp to see whats going on with your skin so that your therapist can determine the best treatment for you.

Lisa was fantastic, she really took the time to learn about my skin so that she could administer the appropriate treatment for me.

My skin wasn't red or inflamed afterwards and it immediately looked brighter and felt more plump.

You are given a at home kit that you are supposed to use for three days after your treatment, just to make sure your not interfering with the peel.

The kit includes:
Ultracalming Cleanser.
Intensive Moisture Balance.
Barrier Repair.
Super Sensitive Shield.
Multivitamin Thermofoliant. (Which is to be used three days after treatment)

Next week I will chat about week 2.

For more information on Dermalogica:


Sx.