My hairdresser Luna is always getting me to try new and exciting treatments which I love because I get to try all of the different treatments that my personal favourite salon Maison Tsumiki has to offer.
A few weeks back I got to try the Shu Uemura Art Of Hair Ceremony which involves a variety of massage and products to relax the mind and in my case tame the mane that is my hair.

Continue reading to hear about my experience...


At the start of the treatment two brushes are massaged over your scalp which will help with circulation.
After that essential oil blends are massaged over the scalp to relax you and relieve tension.
Your hair is the then cleansed and another massage is to follow.

It's amazing how much tension that we hold in our heads and shoulders and this treatment definitely worked to remove the tension I was feeling at the time, I also noticed the results of my hair days after it was a lot less frizzy and smoother.

I would highly recommend everyone visit Hiro at Maison Tsumiki in the Melbourne Emporium building for a complete relaxing treatment, you won't regret it.

To find out more about Maison Tsumiki Click Here.

Sx.