I believe in my opinion that in Australia one of the biggest skin concern is dark spots and pigmentation, it's kind of inevitable with our exposure to such strong sunlight, and of course we all wear our sunscreen everyday (I hope) but some UV damage always manages to work it way through, I know, how rude.

Sisley products are famous for giving you a glow and their latest offering Phyto Blanc Intensive Dark Spot Corrector is no exception to that, it contains an exclusive patented photo-blanc complex which contains three active powerful ingredients including Vitamin C which you all know is one of my favourite ingredient for helping skin to glow and keep it healthy, it also contains a modified extract of rhubarb which targets melanocytes deep within the dark spot.

The product has a metal roller ball tip which is quite cooling to the touch, and is great because it gives you the option of spot treating the area. I like to use mine at night on top of my usual brightening serum and underneath my eye cream.

And of course like any product that helps to brighten the complexion like this one will it is so important to use an SPF of at least 30+ every day rain hail or shine, as this well stop you from getting dark spots and or pigmentation in the future.

Sisley Phyto Blanc Intesive Dark Spot Corrector  / RRP: $165 / Exclusively at selected David Jones stores nation wide.

For more information on Sisley products Click Here.

Sx.