You all know I love a good eye cream, especially when it's aim is to brighten the under eye area, as my under area is quite dark without makeup I'm constantly looking for products to give me an extra helping hand in that area.

Kerstin Florian Brightening Eye Creme is great because it contains a complex blend of vitamins and peptides to add hydration, brighten and smooth out fine lines.

It contains the peptide Haloxyl (2%)  which helps to brighten the appearance of dark circles and the peptide Matrixyl 3000 (3%) which helps with fine lines and wrinkles.

It also contains Vitamin A which helps with cell renewal and Vitamin C which you all know I love using Vitamin C in my routine as it always helps with brightening and contains natural UV filters.

Kerstin Florian Brightening Eye Creme / 15ml / Paraben, Oil and Fragrance Free.

For more information on Kerstin Florian Click Here.

Sx.