Zecca is a cosmeceutical clinic located in Alexandria, Sydney that offers completely non invasive treatments. The staff there are amazing aswell, they are so welcoming and knowledgable about all things to do with beauty.


They have their own line of cosmeceutical skincare products which you all know I love, and when I was given a chance to try some of the products I was amazed at the quality and the effeciency of the products.


The first product im going to talk about is my personal favourite from the line and that’s their brightening serum, it’s a medical grade skincare product that aims to brighten the complexion and reduce pigmentation. I have been using it consecutively for the past few weeks in combination with sunscreen and I have notiched that complexion is alot more luminous and firmer at the same time.


To find out more about zecca you can go to http://www.zecca.com.au


Sx.