Salus is one of my most favourite Australian beauty brands, their products so natural and high quality, beautiful candles and body products that remain a staple in my personal kit. They lovingly sent me some products to try and today im going to talk you through them.


Eucalyptus And Rosemary Purifying Body Scrub: This is probably my favourite product in the line, it contains bamboo and pumice to exfoliate any dead skin and allow for better product absorption, I always feel like my skin feels so invigorated and soothed after using it, great if you have a cold as the eucalyptus clears away any sinus.


Calendula And Shea Butter Hydrating Body Cream: Contains moisturising shea butter and calendula to protect and calm the skin, formulated with 100% pure essential oils, perfect for those who love a thick nourishing body cream.


Lavender And Mandarin Hand And Cuticle Cream: A beautiful hand cream, super soothing and nourishing. I keep one in my bag at work and apply throught the day.


For more information on Salus you can go to http://www.salusbody.com.au

Sx.