I know I have written a post on this before, but Yasmin from Neo Skin clinics has been a true supporter of me and my blog, and when I found out she was releasing her own line of cosmeceutical skincare I couldn’t contain my excitement. The range consists of four products every skincare routine should have, a cleanser, serum, moisturiser and eye cream then two additional products a scrub and a lotion. I will go through each product and would definitely recommend the line to all my readers, especially those who have treatments and want to maintain the results at home.




1. Cleanse: Can I just start with the packaging, ah luxury much? It comes in a long silver tube with a pump dispenser and aims to reduce inflammation and soothe fine lines, really fantastic at removing makeup.




2. Serum: To me, the most important part of any routine, a serum is much thinner in consistency to a moisturiser and therefore absorbs better into the skin, this one is packed with Q10 and antioxidants to combat the signs of ageing, love love love.




3. Moisture: Collagen with argireline and ubiquinone aim to deeply hydrate the skin, and like all the product in the line helps to reduce inflammation and adds a glow, and let’s be honest who doesn’t love a glow?




4. Eyes: Contains chamomile, ubiquinone and argireline which are the same products used in the moisturiser, and aims to lighten up dark circles and soothe out any fine lines.


Additional Products:




1. Smooth: A lotion that is chock full of glycolic and lactic acid which aims to exfoliate the skin without the use of grains or beads, It’s a really good way to gently exfoliate the skin and help it too look radiant.




2. Scrub: Contains both mechanical and chemical exfoliants like glycolic and bamboo, the glycolic works to chemically exfoliate the skin and anti age and the bamboo works to slough away any dead skin.


It’s really important when you are doing any sort of treatment that you maintain the results with cosmeceutical products, Neo Skincare ranges from 39-69 dollars which in my opinion is fantastic for high quality cosmeceutical skincare and can be purchased online and inshore at http://www.neoskin.com.au.


*When using cosmeceutical products it is super important that you use a sunscreen of at least spf 30 or higher.

Sx.