BioEffect is an award winning Icelandic skincare brand that has a range of products to suit everyone, my personal favourite product in the line is their EFG Eye Serum which is especially formulated for the delicate skin around our eyes, which is three times thinner than our face and also the first sign that ageing appears.


The product contains a high dose of EFG which is found naturally in our bodies and helps to activate our skins own anti ageing function to maintain a healthy glowing complexion.


“Bio effect is the only skincare brand in the world to boast EFG cellular activator made in plants, for higher efficiency and purity.”


My favourite part of the serum is the metal rollerball which provides an instant cooling sensation when applied and helps to reduce puffiness, I found that with this product a little does go along way, you click the bottom of the product and a bit of product emerges from the metal applicator, I wouldn’t use a full pump maybe half or even a quarter for both eyes, the product does spread quite a lot.


As the product is a serum it is instantly absorbed into the skin, and over the past few weeks of using it I have noticed my under eye area is a lot brighter and I have noticed a reduction in fine lines.



Sx.