All of you who know me well know that im obsessed with the under eye area, I have suffered from dark under eye circles for years, and there’s genetics so there’s not much I can do (I know, sadface).


From the age of about thirteen I have been using an eye cream, I try to buy the best quality I can afford. I got sent the Anti Fatigue Eye serum from the Thalgo men’s range and I kinda fell in love, It comes out in quite a serum consistency and is super hydrating, almost tacky which sounds bad but infact if you wanted to put an eye cream ontop of it, it would help it to glue on better and retain moisture.


I like using this when im in the plane as my eye area gets quite dehydrated when im travelling, you can also put it in the fridge to help with puffiness. I think all men should have at least one eye cream to fall back on ( says he who has like twenty) and this is what I would recommend, and like all Thalgo men’s products they keep the packaging and smells quite masculine.


For more information about Thalgo skincare you can go to http://www.thalgo.com.au.

Sx.