Facial Treatment Gentle Cleanser:
The facial treatment gentle cleanser from SK-II is infused with the lines famous ingredient Pitera and produces a rich lather that removes make up and soothes the skin, I normally associate foaming cleansers with quite drying formulas but this one is the opposite, you skin feels cleansed and hydrated after.
Wet your face slightly and massage the cleanser over your face, I tend to avoid my eyes with this one, then rinse off and follow with the clear lotion and or treatment essence.


Facial Treatment Clear Lotion:
This is one of those products that I can personally say that I noticed a difference in my skin from the first use, like all products in the line it contains Pitera which is a superstar anti ager, but this product also contains alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’S) to gently exfoliate the skin without the use of a harsh mechanical scrub. It sits beautifully in any skincare routine after cleanser and before you essence and or serum. It can be applied with a cotton pad but I tend to dispense a few drops into my palms and tap it into my skin, I don’t like to swipe it I like to dab it in then follow with the essence.

Facial Treatment Essence:
*Insert Love Heart Emoji Here* There is a reason this product is hailed as the brands cult item, full of 90% Pitera and helps with pigmentation and all over skin clarity, I also find it helps with blemishes and it gently exfoliates the skin to bring forward newer brighter skin. With 14 days of continuous use with sun protection it aims to tackles age spots, wrinkles, skin texture, firmness and adds radiance.
If anyone wants to try or have been meaning to try you need to get on to it, they don’t call it a cult product for nothing.

Facial Treatment Essence Eye:
It’s no secret that I love a good eye cream, and when you wanna start talking about eye serums then that’s a whole other love affair. I think it’s safe to say that I am officially an SK-II convert, I love their Facial Treatment Essence and have seen amazing results and when I heard they had a formula for eyes it was like my love affair beginning again.
Super lightweight in consistency and aims to reduce the appearance of dark circles and fine lines around the eyes, and used in conduction with the Facial Treatment Essence eyes can look brighter by up to 40%, love love love. I love the lightweight consistency as you can use it under makeup but it also sits beautiful under an eye cream for added hydration.

Facial Treatment Milk:
This beautiful lotion packed with SK-II’s signature Pitera aims to absorb instantly into the skin and give you instant hydration, leaves you looking radiant and fresh. I like to apply a small amount to my palms and pat into the skin on top of the clear lotion and essence as the final step in my routine. I even love applying a small amount over makeup to refresh it after a long day.

Skin Refining Treatment:
This is a beautiful rich moisturiser containing the lines Pitera but also BHA’s to gently exfoliate the skin, helps to push the cell renewal cycle along to make way for a clearer bright complexion. I like to use this product at night and it’s always important to use a sun protection in conjunction with an exfoliating product.

Facial Treatment Masks:
Another one of the brands signature products, chock full of Pitera and moisturising ingredients to leave your skin smooth and radiant. I love applying these before an event and try to leave them on for as long as possible then let the serum absorb into my skin. I know that my skin always looks more radiant, and makeup lasts longer when using these, they are also one of Lara Bingle’s favourite beauty products to use.


For more information on SK-II Click Here.

*All images: http://www.sk-ii.com.au


Sx.