I have recently been introduced to Racinne skincare and as I am a beauty junkie at heart I make it my goal to try every single product I receive, and I am truly amazed at how high quality this line is, I have previously tried the mask/scrub which I absolutely adore but today I am going to talk about the Ultimate Hydra Perfection Essentiallift Supplement Serum.


As all serums should be it’s super lightweight but feels intensely hydrating when applied to the skin, it aims to repair dull and stressed out skin and contains sodium hyaluronic to bind moisture to the skin. It is chock full of antioxidant grape stem cells to protect agains environmental damage. It sits beautifully under moisturiser and spf and can be used morning and night.


For more information on Racinne you can go to http://www.racinne.com.au

Sx.