You all know that I love Shu Uemura hair products, I fell head over heels with the cleansing oil shampoo and they have hit another home run with their cleansing oil conditioner. I know I am a guy and haven’t got very long hair, but what I do have is thick unruly hair that can sometimes get knotty, I find when I add a few pumps of this product to my hair after shampoo it completley detangles and leaves my hair super smooth and shiny. Since it is an oil I tend to use my shusu sleek conditioner from the range afterwards just to make sure it’s all out my hair and doesn’t leave any sort of a residue.


It contains Bergamont Essential Oil to add shine and nourish the hair, without weighing it down. I have noticed a big difference in my skin after only using it for a couple of weeks, and a little does go a long way I have had another conditioner from the line and it has lasted me a year and is still going, the products are super concentrated so you only use a small amount.


For more information you can go to http://www.shuuemuraartofhair.com.


Sx.