Kerstin Florian Correcting Eye Rescue.


Anyone who knows me knows that my favourite skincare products are those that are suited for the under eye area, this has been an area of concern for me for a long time now, I have tried a plethora of creams, serums and masks some good some bad but this one from Kerstin Florian is all kinds of amazing.


A bit of a strange concept when you open the package, but you get used to it. It contains pads and alongside these pads you get a neroli water which you use to soak the pads then lay under your eye area to completely rejuvenate, and I’m not gonna lie I use the neroli as a facial spritz from time to time, especially when I’m on a plane.


It’s always nice to pamper yourself with some sort of treatment and these eye rescue pads make a great addition to any routine, I have noticed with continuous use my eye area is a lot brighter and has less lines.


For more information on Kerstin Florian you can go to https://www.kerstinflorian.com.au


X
Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig