Anyone who knows me knows that my favourite skincare products are those that are suited for the under eye area, this has been an area of concern for me for a long time now, I have tried a plethora of creams, serums and masks some good some bad but this one from Kerstin Florian is all kinds of amazing.


A bit of a strange concept when you open the package, but you get used to it. It contains pads and alongside these pads you get a neroli water which you use to soak the pads then lay under your eye area to completely rejuvenate, and I’m not gonna lie I use the neroli as a facial spritz from time to time, especially when I’m on a plane.


It’s always nice to pamper yourself with some sort of treatment and these eye rescue pads make a great addition to any routine, I have noticed with continuous use my eye area is a lot brighter and has less lines.


For more information on Kerstin Florian you can go to https://www.kerstinflorian.com.au


X