Image: www.gascoigneandking.com


Bronwyn and Dean had the vision to create luxury candles hand made in their Surry Hills townhouse, and my goodness me they did it. I had previously purchased Gascoigne & King candles from David Jones before because I always like to support local business,  I went to visit the team in their amazing Surry Hills headquarters and I truly fell in love with the brand, to see Bronwyn and Deans' passion for the brand, and to know the candles are all handmade in house is truly an amazing thing.


One of my favourite candles from the range is the SHIBUI candle, it’s the perfect home fragrance and burns clean. It smells of Green Tea, Sage, Geranium, Red Berry and Jasmine.


Burns clean for 80hours, all handmade in Surry Hills, Sydney Australia. For more information, you can go to http://www.gascoigneandking.com.


X