OCMA: This brand is the newest fragrance brand that I have personally tried, and as someone who has been wearing and testing perfumes for the last twenty-ish years I can honestly say that they are very unique and unlike anything else I have tried before.

There are currently five scents in the range ranging from citrus, floral, spicy and green and I can say that there would be something for anyone in the range, my personal favourite scent is Sun Phaser which is a citrus scent that reminds me of suncream and being on the beach as a kid on school holidays.

The scents currently come in 10ml travel sprays which I like because it's often hard to find travel-sized perfumes with a spray which I personally prefer to rollerballs, they easily fit into any bag and are great options to take away with you on holidays or for travel.

www.ocmafragrances.com

Aerway: Aerway is a fragrance brand that creates scents that are meant to lift your mood and relax you, this is actually something that spoke to me as fragrance does make me feel happier and does lift my mood, I wear fragrance every single day no matter what I am doing, even if I am not leaving the house I will wear fragrance.

I feel like this makes me feel more put together and it sounds crazy but I feel somehow lost if I am not wearing a scent, I also like to top up my scent throughout the day and I do feel like it signals something in me that boosts my mood, it almost refreshes me in a way.

The scent that I have currently been trialing is Rise+ which has citrus, sandalwood and amber amongst other notes, I love citrus scents and I do find them very uplifting and I really enjoy wearing this scent.

Mr Hux: Mr Hux is a fragrance brand that I discovered this year and it had a lot of anticipation around its launch and I was very excited to see what the brand looked like and what the scents smelt like, I was lucky enough to of received their discovery kit which contains their four current scents and the brand very kindly sent me a full-size bottle which was Silhouette which I immediately loved.

The scents from the brand range from citrus to woody to floral and each scent is unique in its own way.

www.mrhux.com.au

Malin + Goetz: Malin + Goetz have had fragrances in their range for a long time but I feel like their fragrances can sometimes be overlooked and in my opinion are underrated, and I mean that statement as a complete compliment to them. They only have a handful of scents to choose from but all of them are really high quality and beautiful scents to wear, no matter what scent I have tried from the range it has never smelt too sweet or too overly clawing when you wear it, to me they remind of typical cologne scents that are light and last well on the skin.

I find this range is popular for its body and skincare products but I recommend trying the scents if you happen to be by a counter or store as they are all lovely and I am sure you will find one that you like.

My favourites are Bergamot and Vetiver as I love citrus scents and I also really like Strawberry which isn't as sweet as you think it would be but I actually like that, it's that almost skin scent that is trending at the moment and whilst it's not something I would normally go for, I actually really like it.

www.malinandgoetz.com

Jo Loves: Jo Loves is a fragrance brand that has been around for a while now and was created by Jo Malone herself after she left her namesake brands many years ago, especially in Australia as the brand is only available online I feel as though it isn't as well known but I honestly feel like it should be as I have really fallen in love with the scents.

I started by purchasing their discovery set which contains five of their fragrances, I enjoyed all of them but the ones that stood out to me the most were Pomelo and Mango Thai Lime.

Pomelo has become one of my favourite scents and I have also purchased the corresponding body products, I love the way the scents sit on my skin and how well they last. The range in Australia is currently available at Adore Beauty and if you google the brand they are stocked in a lot of different international stockists.

www.joloves.com


Simon x


*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me via the brand mentioned, otherwise, products have been personally purchased by myself. As always all thoughts and opinions are my own and all products have been tested by myself unless otherwise mentioned, all photos have been taken and styled by me unless mentioned otherwise.