I don't know what it is but lately, I have been obsessed with body care products, maybe it's the cooler weather or the fact that we are slowly heading into the summer season where I know my skin needs a bit more hydration. Obviously, I am super diligent with my skincare routine for my face but also know the importance of taking care of the skin on the body.

Dermalogica is one of my favourite brands for skincare and I have always been a fan of their body range too, their body collection has recently had a revamp and I am currently trialling the products from the range.

The first product that I use in the shower is the Conditioning Body Wash that contains notes of French Rosemary, Chinese Eucalyptus, Tea Tree and Lemon oils that as you can imagine smell amazing. I am big on scents and whenever I use this body wash it instantly calms me down whilst gently cleansing my skin.

A few times a week and especially pre self-tan I like to scrub my entire body with the Thermofoliant Body Scrub, I like to apply this product onto either dry or damp skin before I head into the shower and rinse off.

Exfoliating my body regularly helps to keep it smooth and it also helps to allow the other body products I use absorb better, if I know I am going to be self-tanning I also like to scrub the night before to make sure I get an even tan.

This product contains Bamboo Stem that works as a physical exfoliant to refine skin texture and brighten, Papain and Lactic Acid dissolve dead skin cells and promote the skins natural cell renewal process for smoother and brighten skin.

I am a huge fan of body scrubs in general and this has made a great addition to my routine.

After I cleanse and scrub my skin I like to finish with either body lotion or body oil, the Body Hydrating Cream from Dermalogica is a firm favourite of mine as it absorbs instantly into my skin and keeps my skin hydrated throughout the day.

It contains one of my personal favourite skincare ingredients Lactic Acid alongside Cane Sugar and Apple that helps to smooth and moisturise. I like that it's also lightweight and absorbs well whilst still giving my skin the hydration it needs.

If I feel like my skin needs an extra hit of hydration, I reach for the Phyto Replenish Body Oil. The product pours out quite quickly so I just pour a tiny bit out into the palm of my hand either on its own or mixed into the above-mentioned body cream.

It contains a blend of French Plum Seed Oil, Avocado Oil and Sunflower Oil alongside Omega Fatty Acids and Vitamin E that helps to moisturise and protect the skins natural lipid barrier.

Although this is an oil it absorbs well into my skin and doesn't leave too much of a residue, for my skin type oils works really well and this has been a great addition into my body care routine.

For more information on Dermalogica Click Here.

Simon x



*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me via the brand, as always all products have been personally tested by myself.