Drunk Elephant Beste No.9 Jelly Cleanser:

I have this cleanser on my bathroom shelf and as of late it has been the one I have been reaching for, it's gentle on my skin and does a good job of removing my makeup and any dirt or oil that has built up on my skin. It does foam but never leaves my skin feeling dry or tight, it gives my skin a good cleanse without over stripping it. 

Drunk Elephant C-Firma Day Serum:

I always use a Vitamin C serum in my skincare routine and this one from Drunk Elephant has been my current go-to. It sinks into my skin immediately and instantly gives my skin a glow, I have only been using it for a few weeks now and it has already made my skin look more even-toned and bright.

It sits well under other products and has already become a firm favourite in my routine.

Perricone MD High Potency Classics Face Finishing & Firming Tinted Moisturiser:

This moisturiser has been a bit of a jack of all trades for me, whilst it acts like my moisturiser it also gives my skin a light tint and SPF protection. It's one of those products that start off like a typical moisturiser but once applied changes colour and adds a light layer of coverage to your skin.

 It gives my skin a hint of colour whilst still letting my skin shine through, I much prefer lighter coverage products nowadays so this works perfectly for me.

I love the way it makes my skin look, it gives it a glow and evens out my skin tone whilst calming down the appearance of redness. It also sits beautifully under other products and works well as a primer for foundation or concealer if need be.
Click Here To Purchase.


Mecca Cosmetica Hydra Cheek Tint and Illuminating Balm Duo:


As I am wearing less and less foundation these days, I tend to rely on cheek products to give my skin a bit of a pep up and a glow. I have been using this balm duo from Mecca Cosmetica lately which contains a cream blush available in three shades [Blossom, Watermelon, Rose] alongside their famous illuminating balm.


I have actually been alternating between all the shades and after I have applied my bronzer I like to apply the tiniest amount of the blush where I would normally highlight around the tops of my cheekbones and browbone, I find using a tiny amount gives me that sunkissed look whilst still looking natural.

I have been a fan of their illuminating balm for years and I use it daily, it gives the skin the most beautiful glow and has remained a staple in my makeup bag and routine.
[Editors note: This product is limited edition and I would highly recommend giving it a go.]

Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Sleeping Mask:


Glow Recipe has recently launched in Australia at Mecca and I have been lucky enough to try a few bits from the range, One of my favourites has been this sleeping mask. As it's Winter in Australia and the weather has cooled down a lot, my skin has become drier than normal and any form of extra hydration is welcome.


I have been using this mask before I go to bed on top of a face oil and just apply as I would my regular moisturiser, sometimes I even apply it on top of my moisturiser if I need an extra hydration boost.

I have found it has helped with the texture of my skin and is a good way to seal in my serums and oils overnight.

Simon x





*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me, as always all reviews and opinions are my own and every product I have mentioned has been personally tested by myself.