Superfood Facial Wash:

This is a light foaming gel-based cleanser that contains ingredients like Avocado, Broccoli and Pumpkin Seed Oils that help to balance the skin and protect from environmental factors. I find it good at cleansing my skin but not stripping it. I like using it mostly in the mornings but also at night as a second cleanse after I have removed my makeup.

As I have an oily combination skin type I tend to opt for gel-based cleansers but ones that don't strip my skin, this cleanser cleans my skin well without over-drying it.
Click Here To Purchase.

Superfood Blackcurrant Jelly Exfoliator:

You all know how much I love a good scrub, I like this one in particular as it contains Blackcurrant Scrub Particles that are superfine and gently exfoliate away any dead skin cells. It also contains a Natural Pre-Biotic that helps to keep the skins micro-flora in balance.

This would be a great product for someone who is just starting out with scrubs as it is super gentle and doesn't feel too harsh on the skin, I like to apply to dry skin, although it works just as well with a little bit of water, and then I tend to leave it on for a few minutes and rinse off.

I find it really good at keeping the texture of my skin even and my breakouts at bay.
Click Here To Purchase.

Superfood Vital Veggie Mask:

This has been my favourite product out of everything I have tried from the range, I leave it on anywhere from 10-20 minutes a few times a week and notice a huge difference in my skin when I rinse it off. My skin feels instantly hydrated and plump, it seems to fix any issues I have going on with my skin at the time and it's one I know I will always have on standby.

It contains Avocado Oil for an extra dose of moisture, Chia Seed Oil helps to balance and maintain moisture levels, Wheatgrass and Nettle Extracts repair free radical damage and calm the skin, Aloe Vera soothes and Vitamin C alongside Fruit Acids help to brighten and exfoliate.

I think it's important to have those products in your routine that you know work well for your skin and this is one of those products for me, I like knowing it's there for those times when my skin needs a boost.
Click Here To Purchase.

Superfood Day Cream:

When choosing a day cream I like one that is lightweight but still gives my skin the hydration it needs, this one from Elemis fits the bill nicely. It immediately absorbs into my skin giving an instant glow, it contains a blend of Ginger, Matcha Tea and Goji Berry that help to hydrate, nourish and defend against environmental factors.

My skin feels really good when I use this day cream, my redness is immediately calmed down and my skin is perfectly prepped for makeup application. I find using this and the night cream mentioned below makes my skin feel like it has just had a green juice and I notice a difference in my skin when using both in conjunction with each other.
Click Here To Purchase.

Superfood Night Cream:

For my night cream, I like one that absorbs well and sits nicely on top of my serums and oils, I love this one from Elemis especially as it keeps my skin hydrated overnight without leaving it feeling overly greasy. It contains Omegas, Superfoods and an Active Prebiotics that helps to keep the skin hydrated and healthy. It also contains a superfood blend of Barley, Quinoa and Sweet Almond Milk that help to balance the skins natural eco-system and moisture levels.

This product smells amazing with a blend of Lavender, Ylang Ylang and Vetiver essential oils which helps to set me up for a good nights sleep.
Click Here To Purchase.


In Australia, the Superfood Range by Elemis is available online and at select Mecca stores, for more information Click Here.



*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me by Mecca, as always every product mentioned has been personally tested by myself.