For the month of February Kiehl's have started the #28DAYCOMPLEXIONCLEANSE challenge which gives you a guide with lots of tips and tricks, everything from healthy eating to beauty tips the guide gives you a really comprehensive list of things to add into your routine.

To sign up for the challenge and to learn more you can click Here.

Inspired by the challenge I thought I would talk about a few products that are always in my routine, the four products mentioned are products that are mainstays in my routine and ones that I never tend to skip out on.

A Vitamin C Serum:

I always have a Vitamin C serum in my routine, I find them to be really good at keeping the texture and tone of my skin even and they provide my skin with Antioxidant protection on a daily basis.

Product Recommendation: Kiehl's Powerful-Strength Line-Reducing Concentrate.

This serum from Kiehl's contains 10.5% L-Ascorbic Acid, 2% Ascorbyl Glucoside and Hyaluronic Acid and with continued use, I have noticed that my skin is a lot brighter and has a glow it. I find that it also helps keep the texture of my skin smooth and I like knowing that my skin is protected from environmental stresses as Vitamin C is well known for providing Antioxidant protection.

A Face Oil:

Even though I personally have an oily combination skin type I like incorporating a face oil into my routine as it helps to keep my skin balanced, I either apply it before my moisturiser or sometimes I like to add a couple of drops into my moisturiser to add an extra dose of hydration.

Product Recommendation: Kiehl's Midnight Recovery Concentrate.

This face oil has become a cult classic in its own right, although it's an oil it's super lightweight and instantly absorbs into the skin. I find it really good at calming my skin down and giving it a glow,  It's one that I always like having in my routine for those times when my skin needs a boost.

An Eye Cream:

I started using eye cream from quite a young age and honestly believe it's an important part of any beauty routine, As the skin around our eyes is thinner than the rest of our face it's important to take special care of the area.

Product Recommendation: Kiehl's Creamy Eye Treatment With Avocado.

I have been using this eye cream over the past few days and it has really helped to keep my under eye area hydrated and smooth, it also forms a really nice base for concealer to go on top of.

A Face Mask:

When my skin is looking a bit dull and feeling a tad dehydrated I like to use an overnight mask to add some hydration to my skin, I tend to use an overnight mask instead of my moisturiser and on top of a serum and or oil.

Product Recommendation: Kiehl's Ginger Leaf & Hibiscus Firming Overnight Mask.

This mask contains Botanical Hibiscus that helps to firm and smooth as well as Ginger Leaf that helps with fine lines, I find this mask really good at giving my skin a big hit of hydration and by morning my skin feels smoother and plump.

To find out more about Kiehl's and to sign up for the challenge, click Here.

Simon x



*The products mentioned in this post have been given to me by the brand, as always all products have been personally tested by me.