*Emma Lewisham Supernatural Blemish Serum: Everything Emma Lewisham does turns to gold and this latest launch proves that fact, I haven't been this excited for a product to launch like this one for a very long time and luckily the wait was worth it.

It can sometimes be hard to see results from skincare products straight away but with this product, after a week of use I could notice a huge difference in my skin, my skin was hydrated, even-toned, and overall just felt smoother and calmer.

This serum's hero ingredient is a Probiotic that helps to fight breakouts and with continued use will help hydrate your skin, balance breakouts and keep your skin hydrated and healthy. My skin had a nice glow to it while using this product and it always felt nourished, it's a product I really enjoyed using and one that I know will easily slot into my skincare routine and want to keep using.

Click Here To Purchase.

Dermalogica Intensive Moisture Balance: I'm not normally one to play favourites but if I were to put a moisturiser in my beauty hall of fame, this one would rank very highly. To me, it's my perfect moisturiser and it has that perfect balance of being moisturising enough for my combination skin but never leaves my skin feeling congested or oily.

I use this moisturiser most days and it always works well for my skin, I like knowing that I can always fall back onto it when I need it. It uses ingredients to help support barrier recovery alongside a Prebiotic complex that helps balance the microbiome of the skin.

I find this moisturiser very soothing and calming and it works well on my skin all year round no matter the season.


*Elemis Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads: If you are a regular reader of my site you will know how much of an exfoliation fan I am and it forms a huge part of my routine, I tend to go between physical and chemical and when it comes to my preference with chemical exfoliation I like an exfoliating pad, I like using a pad because whilst it gives you the benefits of chemical exfoliation you also get a slight physical exfoliation from the textured pad itself.

One of my favourites is the Dynamic Resurfacing Facial Pads from Elemis, I use them mainly at night after cleansing but also occasionally in the mornings when I feel my skin texture is rough and I need an extra hit of exfoliation.

They contain a Tri-Enzyme Technology that works to resurface the skin, Lactic Acid exfoliates whilst being a humectant to draw moisture into the skin and a Pro-Biotic Ferment Complex helps to promote the skin's natural renewal process.

The thing I love the most about these pads is no matter how long I have used them each time I use a pad they give my skin an amazing glow and everything I use after absorbs better and sits better on my skin, I have been using these for years and will continue to do so.


*SAOR Skin: SAOR Skin is one of the newest brands that I have been trialling and was very excited for it to launch after hearing all about it on social media, the wait was worth it and the hype on it is warranted. The products are based on Postbiotics and contain ingredients like Niacinamide to calm the skin, Vitamin C for brightness and antioxidant protection, Cermaides to support the skins barrier and a whole host of nourishing ingredients to help hydrate, soothe and protect your skin.

The range currently consists of a cleanser, serum and moisturiser which all form the basis of any routine, they can also be easily incorporated into any already established skincare routines.

Sometimes it can be hard for me to try lots and lots of products as my skin can react but with these products they easily fit into my routine and never made my skin react, if anything with all their nourishing properties they made my skin better by calming it down and keeping it hydrated. This is a reasonably new brand and they have already made some great products, I am excited to see what they do next.


Clinique Redness Solutions Makeup SPF 15: I have loved and used this foundation for years, whilst overall I am pretty lucky with my skin in terms of sensitivity, sometimes my skin can become desensitized from weather changes or trying too many products at once and that's where this foundation comes into its own.

When my skin is feeling extra sensitive I don't like to wear too much makeup but the one thing I always reach for is this foundation as I know that it uses probiotic ingredients that actually help to calm down the skin and doesn't irritate or make matters worse.

The shades tend to be more on the yellow side which I normally wouldn't go for but when it comes to covering redness I actually like it and this product does wonders at that, it's a product that I don't hear many people talk about it but I think it should be more well known as it's a really great foundation.



Simon x


*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me via the brand mentioned, otherwise, products have been personally purchased by myself. As always all thoughts and opinions are my own and all products have been tested by myself unless otherwise mentioned, all photos have been taken and styled by me unless mentioned otherwise.