Nècessaire The Body Wash: If you are a regular reader of my website you will know how much of a fan I am of Nèccessaire body washes, I have tried all of the scents and I can honestly say I like all of them, I am currently using the fragrance free version which I love because I find it hard to find a good fragrance free body wash where I live and sometimes you just need a shower gel without fragrance.

The thing I love about these body washes is that they really feel like you are using skincare actives on your body and they never leave your skin feeling dry or tight afterwards.

They rinse off easily and feel very luxurious when you use them, they are a bit more expensive than your average shower gel but in my opinion, worth it. Some of the scents also offer a refill option.


*Will & Zo The Here Body Breakout Cleanser: Whilst I deal with breakouts at texture irregularities on my face, It sadly is also a thing when it comes to the skin on my body, especially on my arms and chest area.

Luckily, there are brands like Will & Zo that are making waves in creating products to combat body breakouts, I have been using their body breakout cleanser for a few weeks now and my skin is responding to it very well.

The body cleanser contains Salicylic Acid which is an exfoliant that cleans deep down into the pores to fight breakouts and smooth texture, it also contains hydrating ingredients to keep the skin hydrated whilst treating spots. I try to leave this product on areas of concern for as long as I can to reap all the exfoliating properties and it does wonders at keeping my body breakouts at bay.


*Thanks To Nature Shower Jellies: These jellies are different to anything I have ever tried before when it comes to body washes, they start out thicker but once mixed with water they foam up nicely and do a good job of cleansing the skin.

I like all the different scents in the range and they never leave my skin feeling dry or tight after I use them, they are just a nice body wash to use that isn't too expensive but still feel high quality and feel very luxurious and like a treat to use.


Jo Loves Pomelo Bath & Shower Gel: I have to be honest and say that this shower gel is a pure treat for me, I love the corresponding perfume so much that I wanted to treat myself and get the matching body products.

As I already love the perfume the body wash smells amazing and the scent does last on my skin well, I would like it to be a bit more foamier but I just love the smell so much that I continue to use it.

I don't use it every day, I use it when I feel tired and need a boost as the citrus in it really peps me up or ill use it if I am going out at night as a treat.


*L'Occitane Almond Shower Oil: A cult classic for good reason, as the name suggests this body wash is an oil that turns into a milk once mixed with water. It's super nourishing and hydrating, especially in the winter months but I use it all throughout the year because of how nourishing it is on my skin.

It has the most amazing smell and leaves my bathroom smelling of its almond scent for hours.

I highly recommend giving this a try, it also makes for a great gift and is available in a refill pouch.


Simon x

*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me via the brand mentioned, otherwise, products have been personally purchased by myself. As always all thoughts and opinions are my own and all products have been tested by myself unless otherwise mentioned, all photos have been taken and styled by me unless mentioned otherwise.