Atelier Cologne Orange Sanguine:

It's funny how much my fragrance choices have changed over the years, I remember being a teenager and loving very strong powdery scents but now as I have gotten a little bit older I am loving fresher scents and in particular citrus.

The fragrance that got me hooked on citrus scents is Orange Sanguine from Atelier Cologne, it has the most amazing orange scent to it that smells so fresh on the skin.

It literally smells like summer in a bottle and lasts on my skin all day, I find with these fragrances you only need a small amount and I can smell the scent all throughout the day. If you are a lover of citrus scents then I would highly recommend giving this one a go, it's a sure favourite of mine and one that ill be wearing all throughout the year.
Click Here To Purchase.

*Dermalogica Age Bright Spot Fader:

Over the past couple of months or so I have had a few breakouts pop up around my jawline and this has really helped keep them at bay, it contains Salicylic Acid, Niacinamide and Hexylresorcinol which work together to clear breakouts and will also help to fade any post-breakout marks that have been left behind.

When I get a bad breakout it does tend to leave a mark behind so I like that this product has ingredients that help with that whilst still clearing my spots.

I just apply a small amount to the breakout-prone area and find it clears my breakouts really quickly. It's one product I would always want on standby, just in case.
Click Here To Purchase.

*Go-To Skincare Face Hero:

Hero is in the title of this product, and for my skin, it truly is a hero. It's the face oil that got me hooked on face oils, although my skin leans towards the oily combination side this manages to keep my skin balanced.

It absorbs well into my skin and keeps it hydrated, the biggest thing I find with it is how it calms my skin down and has helped with any of the redness I get. I use it every night before bed and by morning it gives my skin a glow and with continued use, I have found it really good at keeping my skin clear and balanced.

It truly is a forever favourite.

*Glyco Vitamin C Brightening Crème:

I love every single thing about this product, from the texture to the scent and most importantly what it does for my skin. I normally apply this at night as the last step in my routine and can honestly say that it makes a huge difference to my skin by morning time.

The next morning after using this my skin looks brighter, has a glow to it and overall the texture and tone of my skin appears more even.

It contains 20% Medical Grade L-Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) which helps to firm, smooth, even skin tone, brighten, help with fine lines and wrinkles and provide superior antioxidant protection.

I always apply an SPF in the morning but it's especially important to be applying one when using active skincare.

Simon x


*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me via the brands, others I have purchased on my own. As always every product mentioned on this site has been personally tested by myself.