By now we are all well aware of the hype on Summer Fridays, and for good reason. There's always a rush of excitement when they launch a new product and everything I have tried from the brand so far has been amazing.

The Overtime Mask has been out overseas for a while now but it just recently launched in Australia at Mecca Cosmetica and Mecca Maxima.

The Overtime Mask combines two of my favourite things, an exfoliator and a mask. You start of by massaging the product into your skin for 60 seconds and leaving on like a mask for up to 10 minutes and rinsing.

It contains Pumpkin to exfoliate and hydrate, Apricot Seed Powder which works as a gentle exfoliant that sweeps away dead skin cells, Oat Kernel Protein has anti-irritant and anti-inflammatory properties and Vitamin E is a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from free radical damage. 

The Apricot Seed Powder in this product works really well at exfoliating my skin but never feels like it's scratchy or stripping my skin, my skin immediately feels smoother and has a definite glow to it.

I first used this mask prior to shaving and it really helped to prevent in-grown hairs and made way for a closer shave, I have also been using it throughout the week to keep my skin exfoliated and for those times when it needs a boost.

My skin benefits from regular exfoliation and I have seen great results from doing so, to me exfoliating is one of the most important parts of my routine as it really helps to keep my skin clear and in tip-top shape.

Exfoliating regularly will help the other products you use afterwards absorb better, when I am giving myself a mini facial I use this product and then I apply a thin layer of the Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask to add an extra layer of hydration to my skin and both products work beautifully together.

I do travel quite a bit throughout the year and am always thinking about what beauty products to bring away with me and these two easily fit into my routine and are easy to travel with.
Click Here To Purchase.

In Australia, Summer Fridays is available online and in-store at Mecca Cosmetica and Mecca Maxima stores.

For more information on Summer Fridays Click Here.


Simon x



*The products mentioned in this post have been sent to me by Mecca, as always all products have been tested and reviewed by me.