I have said it many times before but cleansing really is the most important part of any routine, it sets your skin up for the products that follow and choosing the right cleansing product for your skin type is crucial. Although I change up things like serums and moisturisers, my cleansing routine tends to stay the same and it's something I always do morning and night no matter what.

If I am wearing makeup and want to remove it before a second cleanse or if I just want a quick cleanse in the morning I opt for a Micellar Water, The one I have been using on rotation lately is the Micellar Cleansing Water from BIOEFFECT.


It contains cleansing micelles that help to draw out dirt, oil, and impurities whilst removing makeup, I like to start with this to remove my makeup before going in with a cleanser or exfoliator to make sure my skin is clean and ready for my serums and moisturisers. The cleansing water contains Geologically Filtered Icelandic Water that hydrates and soothes your skin.


You all know how much I love a good exfoliator, when I feel like my skin needs a deeper clean I reach for the Volcanic Exfoliator from BIOEFFECT which contains Pure Inert Volcanic Pumice that gently exfoliates the skin. I find this product really good at keeping the texture of my skin even and smooth, It's also really good to use before shaving and after I use it I feel like the products I use absorb better.

Another beauty staple for me is a face mist, I like using a mist after I cleanse in the morning and at night aswell as throughout the day to keep my skin hydrated and my makeup fresh. The OSA Water Mist from BIOEFFECT contains Geologically Filtered Icelandic Water that instantly adds a layer of hydration to your skin and helps keep it balanced. I especially like the mist on this product as it distributes around the face evenly and never interferes with makeup application.

I have one in my bathroom and one in my bag at all times and always like knowing it's nearby.


For more information on BIOEFFECT Click Here.

Simon x

*The products mentioned in this post have been given to me by the brand, as always I have personally tested the products mentioned.