Kate Somerville Exfolikate Daily Cleanser:

You all know how obsessed I am with this cleanser, and for good reason. No matter how many cleansers I try I still come back to this, I don’t know exactly what it is about this cleanser in particular but I just love it. It has a creamy consistency to it and does foam slightly but never leaves my skin feeling stripped or uncomfortable.

I like my cleansers to have oomph to them and this one does, whilst it gently cleanses my skin it also helps to detoxify and smooth texture with the use of AHA's (Glycolic and Lactic Acids) and Natural Fruit Enzymes (Pineapple, Pumpkin and Papaya).
Click Here To Purchase.

Karpati Natural Skincare Marine Enzyme Polishing Powder:

For those times when I feel like my skin needs an extra boost, I like to mix this powder into my cleanser, It contains Marine Detoxifying Algae, Protease Enzyme and Rice Powder which all work to exfoliate the skin and help with texture and congestion.

I find it to be an easy way to exfoliate my skin and as I am someone who is prone to congestion it really helps to keep my skin in check, it can be used on its own with water or as I do mixed into your cleanser to give it a bit more oomph.
Click Here To Purchase.

Dermalogica Ultracalming Mist:

I like using a mist in my skincare routine either as a toner or sprtized over makeup to help set it into place and keep it looking fresh throughout the day, I like this one from Dermalogica in particular as it contains ingredients that calm the skin and reduce redness. Another thing I love about this product is that when you spray it over your face the mist is even and just lightly disperses over your skin, it instantly freshens up makeup throughout the day and feels really soothing on my skin.
Click Here To Purchase.


Karpati Natural Skincare BHA Healing Lotion:

This month has been horrible for me in the breakout department, thanks to a recent plane trip I now have two breakouts on my chin which I am very unhappy about but thankfully I have this product in my routine, It's a spot treatment that contains Salicylic Acid and Zinc which are well-known blemish fighting ingredients.

It has definitely helped to reduce my breakouts without over drying the area, I just place a cotton tip to the bottom of the bottle and apply directly to my breakout.
[Eds note: Make sure to not shake or mix the bottle as both ingredients are meant to be kept seperate]
Click Here To Purchase.

Go-To Face Hero:

Whilst we are on the topic of plane travel, along with giving me breakouts it has also made my skin drier than normal. To add an extra dose of hydration to my moisturiser I have been adding a few drops of this oil into it, the oil contains Plant and Nut Oils, Essential Fatty Acids and Vitamins and Antioxidants.

I find it really good at keeping my skin hydrated but also works really well at calming my skin down and reducing redness, I either apply it to my skin before my moisturiser or mix a few drops into my moisturiser. This product is a bit of a no brainer to me, I always know it works well for my skin and it's nice knowing it's always there when my skin needs it.
Click Here To Purchase.

Dr Dennis Gross Hyaluronic Marine Oil-Free Moisture Cushion:

While we are on the subject of moisturiser, this is more than a monthly favourite, it's more of an all-round favourite. You all know how much I love this moisturiser, it's lightweight and absorbs instantly but leaves my skin feeling hydrated without ever leaving it feeling greasy.

It contains Japanese Marine Algae which helps with elasticity and Essential Amino Acids and B Vitamins that help with dullness and texture.

In my opinion, this cream would be suitable for any skin type but if you have an oily combination skin like I do an am still after something hydrating, then I would recommend giving this a go.
Click Here To Purchase.

Alfaparf Milano Semi Di Lino Illuminating Low Shampoo:

I have started incorporating this product into my hair routine and have been really enjoying it, it cleanses my hair nicely without over drying it or stripping it. I find it good at removing any product build-up and once I blowdry my hair dry it has a nice shine to it.
Click Here For More Information.

Simon x


*The products mentioned in this post that have been marked with an *asterisk have been sent to me by the brand / PR, other products have been purchased by myself. As always all opinions are my own and every product mentioned on this site has been tested personally by me.