*This post has been created in collaboration with Reface Laboratories.





For everyone who doesn't know me personally, here is a quick background on my skin. From around the age of 14 I have struggled with acne and breakouts, I have always had quite thick oily skin and being a male who shaves quite regularly it does have an effect on my skin.

As someone who has been obsessed with the beauty industry and all it entails for as long as I can remember this has always been something that has affected my self-esteem. I have never really had anything like cystic acne or anything like that but I do get breakouts on a regular basis.

Even now at 27 I am still struggling with breakouts and it is something still bothers me, my skincare routine and treatments all revolve around keeping my breakouts at bay. 

I think when your someone who does struggle with breakouts you are willing to try anything and you almost become your own skin expert as you start to know what works for you and what doesn't.

One product I have recently incorporated into my skincare routine is the Reface-X Anti-Acne Perfection Plasm which is a product that helps to reduce breakouts whilst at the same time treating your skin.

The product contains medical grade Australian Honey which is well known for its anti-bacterial properties, you can definitely feel the honey in the texture of this product and the thing I love about it is that it really adheres well to the skin, I can feel it instantly treating and soothing any breakouts and irritation.

It also contains Green Tea, Willow Bark, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin E.

I really love that whilst this product helps to treat breakouts and irritation I feel like it's nurturing and soothing my skin, rather than drying it out or irritating it. I think it's hard to find a nice balance of a product being effective but non-irritating and this product is the perfect balance.

It can be applied directly to blemishes as a spot treatment or on larger areas of concern, you can also mix this product into your moisturiser to give it more of a boost.

I have found this product really great at calming down my breakouts and any redness in my skin, I also love that it's a small tube which means it's easy to take with you wherever you go.
Click Here To Purchase.

*For a limited time the brand is offering my readers a discount code, all you have to do is enter the code SKO20 at the checkout for 20% off your order.

For more information on Reface-X Click Here and their Instagtam handle is @refacelabs.

Thank you to the team at Reface-X for collaborating with me on this post.