PRODUCT REVIEW: ULTRACEUTICALS ULTRA C23+ FIRMING CONCENTRATE.


Vitamin C is an ingredient that is a staple in my skincare routine and I don't ever see myself not using it. As part of my job I'm constantly trialling new products but I always seem to go back to using  products that contain Vitamin C, I can definitely notice a difference in my skin when I'm not using it.

The latest serum to hit my desk is the Ultraceuticals Ultra C23+ Firming Concentrate, the serum contains 23% pure Vitamin C which provides the skin with a hit of antioxidants that work to firm the skin and protect it from daily environmental aggressors. Our skin is exposed to a lot on a daily basis, things like pollution, stress and general lifestyle factors play a big part in the health of our skin which means it's super important to be using an antioxidant rich serum like this one to help protect the skin on a daily basis.



The thing I love most about the product is how it feels on the skin, it has a velvet like feel to it which sits beautifully under moisturiser, SPF and even face oils. If I'm in a real rush I put my BB cream on straight after using this product as it makes a really nice base for makeup application.

My personal preferred method of using this product is underneath my SPF in the morning, Ultraceuticals is one of my favourite brands for sunscreen, one of my favourites at the moment is the Ultra UV Protective Daily Moisturiser SPF 50+. This leaves the skin with a matte finish, absorbs instantly and doesn't leave any sort of white cast on the skin. 

I have been using this serum consecutively in the mornings before my sunscreen and have noticed a difference in the overall evenness of my skin, being quite pale my skin can become quite blotchy, using this serum has made my skin a lot more even. After using this serum for a few weeks every morning I have also noticed my skin has become a lot more firmer, and my makeup goes on a lot smoother.

For all you Vitamin C junkies out there, this ones for you.


For more information on Ultraceuticals Click Here.


Simon x


*The products mentioned in this post were given to me by the brand, all opinions are reviews are 100% honest and this is my genuine opinion on the products.
Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig