On Rotation: Serums.

I have been travelling a lot this past month and this serum has been the only thing I have taken away with me, I love that it is in a tube rather than a glass bottle as I'm always weary about taking glass bottles away with me when I travel. As you all probably know Vitamin C is one of my favourite ingredients, this serum provides antioxidant protection that helps to protect the skin from pollution and environmental stresses, reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, even the texture and tone of the skin and add hydration.

Sounds like a wonder product doesn't it? And it truly is. My skin has reacted really well to this product, it has more of a creamier texture than your standard serum which makes it feel really hydrating and nourishing on the skin. Like I said I have pretty much just used this in the mornings under my sunscreen and it done the job nicely.

Travelling back and forth this month has made my skin become quite dehydrated so adding this serum into my routine has been an absolute godsend. The product contains 12 forms of Hyaluronic Compounds that work to hydrate and plump the skin, it's super lightweight in consistency and instantly absorbs into the skin. I like using mine after toning and before a Vitamin C or Brightening Serum.

I have really noticed a difference in the hydration levels of my skin whilst using this product.

The founder of this brand really found a great name for the brand because the products do really work! To be fair I have only been using this serum the past few days but I am already in love with it, its so hydrating on the skin and gives good glow which is always a bonus in my books. It contains Vitamin C which helps to brighten and Sodium Hyaluronate which helps to draw moisture into the skin and keep it hydrated.

This also works really well as a primer under makeup.

As you all know this has been a favourite of mine for many years now, but recently I have been using it a lot more. It contains Lactic Acid, Lemongrass and Licorice that all work to brighten the skin, even out skin tone and smooth fine lines and wrinkles.

I find it really good at evening out any pigmentation I have on my skin and it really gives my skin a nice glow, I will forever have this in my routine.


Simon x

*Products marked with an asterisk have been given to me by PR for content inclusion, all opinions are 100% honest and this is my genuine review on the products.
Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig