ON ROTATION: FACE MASKS.


"On rotation is a section on my site where I share my favourite products from a particular category that I'm using on a regular basis, the products in this category are ones that I have completely fallen in love and can't put down."

Face masks are a really important part of my beauty routine, I like using them 2-3 times a week as almost like a boost for my skin and my routine, I especially like using them before or in the lead up to an event. There is definitely a face mask out there for everyone depending on your skin type.

Here are the current face masks I have on rotation:


Mesoestetic Energy C Peel Off Mask: 
I am obsessed with this mask, first of all it's a peel off mask that comes off really easily without leaving any residue on the skin and leaves the skin with an instant glow. It works to detoxify and revitalize the skin by stimulating collagen, my skin felt lifted an and more energized immediately after using this mask, I also noticed it helped to fade some existing blemish marks I had leftover on my skin which was a bonus! It also contains Phytic Acid which works to hydrate and brighten the skin as well as Retinol which helps to increase the cellular renewal process and collagen production.

DNA Restoring Mask: 
I love how refreshing and hydrating this mask is on the skin, it helps with skin texture and fine lines whilst containing Vitamins E & C  that helps with sun damage and helps to protect from future damage. I tend to leave this on for an hour or so or even wear this overnight to get the full benefits.

Goldfaden MD Fresh A Peel: 
I love using this before an event as it instantly brightens my skin and makes a smooth base for makeup application, it contains Lactic Acid and a Multi Fruit Enzyme complex that gently exfoliates the skin making it smoother, more luminous and even toned. It also helps with fine lines and pores.

  Kiel's Tumeric & Cranberry Seed Energizing Radiance Masque: 
This mask is great to use when your in a rush and your skin just needs an extra boost, it contains Cranberry Seeds that work to gently exfoliate the skin as well as Cranberry Seed Oil which helps to brighten and energizes the skin, The Tumeric in this product also has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.

Nutrimetics Ultra Care+ AHA Complex Peel: 
This exfoliating face mask contains Lemon Peel & Sugar Cane Extract, Natural AHA's and Salicylic Acid which all help to brighten the skin, unclog pores and control sebum production.

GlamGlow FlashMud Brightening Treatment:
This product is a godsend, it cleared up all those little red bumps I get on my jawline from shaving (fellas, listen up) this product works as an exfoliator and as a mask that contains Jasmine Flower, Salicylic Acid and White Birch Leaf which helps to brighten and even out skin stone. I noticed a difference from my first use. I love that this product has exfoliating properties so you get an instant result and also long term benefits when using this product regularly.



Do you have any favourite face masks? Let me know below.


Simon x
Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig