Hello, Hydration!


I feel as though I need to be honest with you my reader, I don't drink enough water on a daily basis, but have faith as I'm working on it, I even bought a brita filter! This unfortunately shows on my skin so I need my skincare products to give me an extra dose of hydration when I need it.

Hydrating products are only something I have started using in the past couple of years or so and they have made a significant difference in the hydration levels of my skin, I have also noticed that my makeup goes on a lot smoother when my skin is hydrated properly.

There are a lot of hydrating products on the market but here are the ones I'm currently using:

NIOD Multi-Molecular Hyaluronic Complex: Contains 12 forms of Hyaluronic Compounds which work to plump the skin and add an extra dose of hydration, I love how lightweight this serum is and how easily absorbs into the skin. I like using this after toning as a base for other serums to follow. I highly recommend checking out the Deciem website if your a skincare junkie like me. Hylamide HA Blur: This product can be used on it's own after your serums, underneath or on top of makeup and even mixed into foundation to create a more lightweight base, it contains Hyaluronic Acid and a blurring effect which helps to create a great base for makeup. Ultraceuticals Ultra B2 Hydrating Serum: Whenever I use this product my skin feels instantly refreshed and hydrated, it contains Provitamin B5, Vitamin B3 and Hyaluronic Acid for an instant dose of hydration, sits beautifully under other serums and creams. Aspect Hydrating Serum: This serum contains ingredients that help to hydrate, calm, soothe and reduce trans epidermal water loss. (Editors Note: Aspect products are available exclusively in clinic, head to their website to find your nearest stockist.)

Do you have any favourite hydrating products? Let me know below.

Simon x















Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig