gentSac is a subscription service that offers it members a bag filled with expertly curated grooming products for the modern gentleman. From working in a menswear store for many years I know first hand how hard it is for men to find and purchase grooming products, this service is perfect as it contains all the modern day essentials that every man needs on a daily basis.

As a beauty writter I'm constantly exposed to different beauty products but there are quite a number of particular grooming products I always need on hand, especially when it comes to my shaving routine.

This month I was lucky enough to get my hands on my very own gentSac, my bag contained:

Handsome Face Wash

Slightly Sinister After Shave Moisturiser

Lucky Tiger Shampoo and Body Wash

Cella Crema Da Barba ALL'OLIO Di Mandorla (Almond Shaving Cream)

Baxter Of California Deodorant

Swanky Socks

Mosmann Trunks

Mavris Ginger Mint Toothpaste

The bag contained a really nice mix of products that I am always using as part of my grooming routine, I'm also travelling all the time so this bag is the perfect thing to take a way with me and I feel a lot more settled knowing I have all of my essentials in one place.

I believe that any man would be happy to receive as a gift or an addition to his grooming routine, it's nice as well that all the products are catered for a mans skin type.


“gentSac is here to open the eyes of Australian men and to make them feel comfortable and motivated to take better care of themselves.
A well-groomed man is a man that knows how to look after himself. Men who look after themselves feel better, which in turn leads to a
better perspective, a positive mindset and the ability to go out into the world and achieve what they set out to.”

 - gentSac Founder,
Shira O’Sullivan-Linker.


As well as the subscription service the site always offers an e-commerce shop where you can purchase products individually, the site offers an expertly edited selection of products that make it easy for the customer to purchase product without being to overwhelmed.

How does the service work?

Head to www.gentsac.com.au

1. Select Your gentSac

2. Select Your Frequency (One a month / Every two months / Every Three Months)

3. Select Sizes For Boxers and Socks.

4. Customise Your gentSac by adding anything else you need.

5. Enjoy the benefits of grooming delivered.

Happy Grooming!

Simon x

IMAGE CREDITS:
1st and 3rd Images taken by Kat Wilson from KitschSnitch, to visit her website Click Here.