DYNAMIC DUO: OBAGI C RX SYSTEM.

For all the regular readers of the site and for those who know me know that I am utterly obsessed with Vitamin C, I try to incorporate it into my routine whenever I possibly can. Cleansing and Toning your skin really is the most important part of your routine, it sets you up for all the products that follow and makes sure that they absorb to their best ability.
The latest products I have been trailing is the Obagi C-Cleansing Gel which contains L-Ascorbic Acid and Aloe which works to brighten while it cleanses, Aloe is also really soothing on the skin, to perfectly compliment the cleanser is the Obagi C-Balancing Toner which is alcohol free and works to adjust the skins natural PH levels and helps to prepare the skin for the products that follow.

I have seen great results whilst using Vitamin C in my skincare routine and can notice a significant difference when I don't use it, these products will help with the appearance of hyper pigmentation, age spots and fine lines. 

When using products like these make sure to always be using an SPF to make sure your skin is protected.

For more information on Obagi Click Here.

Simon x


*The above products were sent to me from the PR, my review is 100% honest and this is my genuine opinion on the products, for more information read my disclaimer at the top of my site.






















Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig