BRAND FOCUS: RODAN + FIELDS REVERSE.

For those who don't know I'm half Italian but sadly I wasn't blessed with tan skinned, Im actually quite fair this means that my skin is easily freckled and burns quite easily in the sun. I have come to love my freckles as I have gotten older but I am always on the lookout for products that will help with the overall brightness of complexion.

That's where the Reverse range from Rodan + Fields comes into play, the range consists of products that help with the effects of sun exposure and any environmental damage that has been caused to the skin, here is a run down on the products I have been trialling:

1. Reverse Deep Exfoliating Wash:
I use this product in the shower as a cleanser / exfoliator hybrid, it contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids which help to dissolve dead skin cells which in turn helps to even the tone and texture of the skin. For more personally the product is gentle enough to use on a daily basis, it's not too rough on the skin but has enough of a grit to it to give a nice exfoliation.

2. Reverse Intensive Brightening Toner:
I really love this product for the smell, it has a really uplifting fragrance to it. It goes onto the skin beautifully after cleansing and contains a blend of Kojic Acid, Antioxidants, Salicylic Acid and Licorice which all work to brighten the complexion This product really helps to prepare the skin for the products that follow.

3. Reverse Dual Active Brightening Complex:
When you receive these products they come in two tubes, one contains one of my personal favourite skincare ingredients Vitamin C and other tube contains Retinol which is probably my second favourite skincare ingredient, The brand recommends blending a pea size amount of equal product and blending over the skin avoiding the eye area.

The product also contains Kojic Acid and Licorice that helps to brighten the complexion and improve skin tone with continued use.

As the product contains Retinol I would personally only use it at night and make sure that I always wear an SPF to help protect my skin everyday.

4. Reverse Broad Spectrum SPF 50+:
For those who know me and know me well I am pedantic about sun protection, I wear it every single day rain hail or shine. This product is great for me and it is hydrating enough to use in place of a moisturiser ( but you can use one underneath if you like) and contains ingredients that overtime will help even out skin tone and prevent any future discolouration from forming. 

It also contains Vitamin E and Green Tea which are well known anti oxidants that help to fight free radical damage and prevent future damage from happening.

In regards to me trailing the Rodan + Fields products, I dealt with Cassi Carothers and she has been really great in helping me discover the brand.

To visit her Rodan + Fields website Click Here.

And to visit her website Click Here.

Simon x












Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig