Nude Skincare Detox Gentle Brightening Fizzy Powder Wash.


Nude Skincare is a brand that I love and will always have a strong presence in my personal routine, I find the products work instantly and just do what they say on the packaging, The brand prides itself on using natural ingredients whilst also being high performance. The products in the lineup contain a mix of Omegas, Minerals, Probiotics and Antioxidants.

The latest product in their already amazing line up is the Detox Gentle Brightening Fizzy Powder Wash, which is a gentler version of the original formula, I have used the original formula for quite a few months now and having just tried the new gentler version the biggest difference that I noticed was that the gentler version had a more fine consistency to it, whilst still exfoliating the skin.

I will happily use both products, in my opinion the gentler version would probably work well for more sensitive skin types but also suitable for those who prefer a more gentle exfoliation. Like I said earlier I will happily use both options depending on what my skin is like at the time, for example if I feel like my skin is abit more sensitive or if I have just had a salon treatment I would go for the gentler version or if I feel like my skin in a normal state and needs a really good scrub I would go for the original.

Let's get down to the good stuff, the ingredients:

The product contains enzymes which work to dissolve dead skin cells as well as Vitamin C which works to brighten the complexion, and as you all know is one of my personal favourite skincare ingredients for it's antioxidant properties.

The product also contains Acerola Fruit which is an antioxidant that helps to improve skin tone and protect the skin, Coconut Oil helps to hydrate and nourish the skin, Bilberry Extract helps to protect the skin from free radicals and Lemon Extract contains Vitamin C to brighten the complexion.

I love keeping this product in my shower and I use it daily on it's own or mixed in with my cleanser, I find when using this product I notice an instant effect on my skin, it's alot brighter and more even toned. Your skin naturally renews itself every 28 days but unfortunately as we get abit older this process slows down, using a product like this will help to assist in the skins natural renewal process which helps to leave the skin glowing, exfoliating regularly also gives your skin a deep clean which means the products you use after to absorb to their best ability.

For more information on Nude Skincare Click Here.

Sx.
Share:
© The Skincare Obsessive | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Developed by pipdig