Lately I have been incorporating facial oils into my routine, I know that some people are abit hesitant about applying oils to their skin but they are really beneficial, even if you have an oilier skin type they will help to balance out your oil production and always leave the skin glowing.

The latest oil in my routine that I have been trailing is the Glow Oil from Medik8 which is a fast absorbing facial oil containing one of my personal favourite ingredients Vitamin C, it also contains a blend of 12 essential oils that help to hydrate and repair the skin. The product gives you an instant glow and with continuous will add a youthful radiance to the skin.

The product contains fatty acids that help to keep the skin hydrated and a combination of Omega 3 and 6 which helps to protect the skin from environmental damage and minimise the signs of ageing.

Im already planning on having backups!

The key ingredients include Vitamin C which is an antioxidant that helps to neutralise free radical damage and the signs of skin ageing, Hemp Seed Oil and Inca Omega Oil is rich in omegas which helps to restore the skins barrier function, it's also a source of antioxidants and vitamins which helps to minimise the damage of free radicals, Rose Otto Oil and Cinnamon Leaf Oil helps to nourish and refresh your complexion, Geranium Oil is a great astringent and contains antibacterial benefits, it also helps to increase circulation.

The product can be used AM or PM by itself, over your serum and underneath your moisturiser and SPF products. When using an anti ageing product it's important to be using an SPF every day to protect your skin from the sun and future damage.

I mostly use mine at night under my moisturiser, although if I know I'm just spending the day at home or I'm just not wearing any makeup that particular day I like wearing it under my day cream or SPF product so that my skin gets an extra dose of nutrients, I like how quickly this product sinks into the skin and instantly gives it a glow.

For more information on Medik8 Click Here.

Sx.