It's no secret that I'm addicted to coffee, and ill happily admit to that! I even like coffee in my skincare products and with so many coffee based products in the market at the moment I'm always looking at new ones to trial.

The latest addition to my collection is the Coffee Scrub from Black Honey Skincare, the thing I love most about this product is that it comes in a tube, rejoice! this makes it really convenient to use in the shower without making too much mess.

The formula is quite thick which I personally like in a scrub because it doesn't fall off as soon as you apply it to your skin and it really works to slough away any dead skin making way for smoother, brighter skin. I like to hop in the shower and wash my hair, then I apply a conditioning mask and turn the shower off, I then scrub my whole body with the scrub starting at my feet and working my way up and then rinsing off.

The scrub contains Coconut and Essential oils that help to hydrate and nourish the skin, exfoliating your skin regularly will also help the products you use afterwards work to their best ability.

I have noticed a big difference in my skin after using this scrub, my skin feel moisturised, smoother and a lot of the redness that I get on my arms has been reduced. When using the scrub I like to focus on my elbows and knees as they are normally prone to dry skin and this really helps to heal any dry skin.

Click Here to purchase.

Sx.